Your hosts at the Live to Give LA apartment are Paul Finegold, the owner of Manola Court; and Bonnie Finegold, Australian Labradoodle and therapy dog-in-training. Please use our online booking tool to check availability or make a reservation. We’re also happy to take your reservation by phone or email. You can reach us at (310) 990-2707.
Here are a few key things to know as you plan your stay:
- A minimum two-night stay is required. The nightly rate ranges between $225.00 and $250.00 (please check the booking engine for specific rates), and there is a $100.00 cleaning fee per booking. Full terms (including payment forms accepted, cancellation requirements and refunds, charges for cleaning and incidentals, and check-in and check-out times) can be found here.
- No more than two visitors may stay in the apartment. Individuals must be over 18 years of age to stay in the Live to Give LA apartment. A valid government or state issued ID will be required upon check-in. Guests of Live to Give LA are not allowed to bring pets and children to Manola Court.
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed anywhere on the Manola Court property. An additional $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged to anyone who smokes on the premises.
- Commercial photo shoots or filming require a separate booking agreement. Guests who violate this rule will be asked to leave immediately without a refund of their overnight fees.
- Reserved parking for one car is included; additional street parking can usually be found nearby. The building is also equipped with bike racks. Note that public transportation options are limited, although it’s possible to walk to the apartment from the bus line on Sunset (about 15 minutes uphill). Rideshare services are usually readily available in the neighborhood and throughout LA.
- The apartment is well appointed for a comfortable stay. Amenities include:
Complimentary high-speed wifi
Central air conditioning and heating, individually controlled via Nest thermostat
Sweeping views of Los Feliz, the iconic Hollywood sign, and the Griffith Observatory from the apartment as well as from the shared terraced courtyard
Sitting area in private cactus courtyard
Queen size Leesa mattress with down pillows and comforter
Large shower that can be used as a soaking tub
Aesop bathroom amenities
Full kitchen and dining nook with pots, pans, tableware, and utensils
New Fisher and Paykel refrigerator, cooktop and oven, and dishwasher
Nespresso machine and capsules; kettle and Tazo tea
Combination Bosch LG washer/dryer
Smart television with Netflix
Full length mirror
- Accessing the apartment from the street requires navigating a short flight of stairs.
For any additional questions, please email email@example.com